1um Lithium Battery Slurry Filter
At present, there are many filters used to filter lithium battery slurry on the market. In view of the slurry performance, we have specially developed a filter for filtering the lithium battery slurry.
The filtration accuracy can be 1 um. It can remove solid particles, impurities, and pollutants from lithium battery slurry. The interior of the 1um lithium battery slurry filter is stainless steel wedge wire filter. The lithium battery slurry flows in from the inlet and flows out from the water outlet after being filtered by the filter element. Impurities are intercepted on the surface of the filter element, and the wedge wire filter can be cleaned and used repeatedly.
The filter is composed of a series of processes such as tank body, upper cover, central column, filter element, disc mesh, gasket, valve, etc. The filter element is made of 316 stainless steel, with excellent high-temperature resistance. It can work continuously under a 700 ℃ high-temperature environment. The side leakage rate is small, and the filtering accuracy is high, which can effectively ensure the filtering effect.
The internal and external surfaces of the lithium battery slurry filter are solved by mechanical sandblasting and polishing. Average and easy to clean. In order to facilitate product sewage treatment, battery manufacturers generally use up and down and up and out. The filtering method of bottom blowdown.
- The equipment has good pressure resistance, is easy to disassemble and clean, and is easy to use and operate.
- Lithium battery slurry filter has a wide range and wide selection. The precision ranges from 0.1-800um to meet the filtering requirements of various applications.
- The filter barrel adopts seamless welding, and the surface adopts mirror polishing treatment, which has strong corrosion resistance and pollution resistance.
- The tank body is made of 304/316 stainless steel with long service life.
- The flow is stable. The slurry filter of the 1um lithium battery adopts a unique design. The flow rate of a single filter element can reach 1T/h. Fewer filter elements are required to meet the requirements of high-speed filtration.
- Large filtration area. The stainless steel filter element with a large flow adopts new production technology. Ultra-optimize its filtration performance and fluid quality to ensure the use effect of customers. The radial design makes the filter element have a larger effective filtering area.
- Stable and reliable. The filter element inside the filter is supported by a guide rod or filter cartridge. The top of the filter element is equipped with a gland to press the filter element firmly. Ensure that the filter element will not loosen or fall due to vibration during operation.
- Strong sealing performance. A sealing ring is arranged between the filter element at both ends and the upper cover. The sealing ring uses automation and its equipment. It integrates the sealing problems caused by the positive and negative tolerances of the finished parts.
- Long service life and stable performance. No matter for a single positive paste filter, negative paste filter, or mixed liquid filter, a lithium battery paste filter can maintain good filtration performance.
Reasons for an excessive operating pressure difference of battery slurry filter
- There are too many impurities in the tank, and the filter element has not been cleaned for a long time. There are too many impurities on the surface of the filter element, and too many impurities in the filter element block the filter element, which is caused by the damage of the filter bag, resulting in too large differential pressure of the filter.
- The operating pressure exceeds the specified value of the filter. Normally, the maximum operating pressure of a single-core slurry filter is within 1MPa. Once the operating pressure exceeds the allowable range of the equipment, the pressure difference of the equipment will be too large.
- The surface of the filter element or tank body is dirty. If there are many pollutants in the raw liquid, the organic compounds such as calcium carbonate in the sewage are high. The long-term operation will cause scaling, and then cause the differential pressure of the filter to increase.
- The pressure gauge is damaged. The pressure gauge operates abnormally and is damaged. This leads to an inaccurate readings of the pressure gauge and excessive pressure difference.
How to solve the excessive pressure difference of lithium battery slurry filter?
Check the filter element for contamination. Take out the filter element in time and clean it.
- Technical Manual
Use the specified cleaning method according to the technical manual. Physical cleaning can be used for mild pollution. For heavy pollution, the chemical cleaning method is used for immersion cleaning.
Adjust the operating pressure of the slurry filter to a reasonable range. If the requirement for producing water is relatively high, the filter with more filter elements or the filter with a larger size can be replaced.
- Measuring Equipment
Use measuring equipment to test the pressure gauge. If any damage is found, replace the pressure gauge with a new one immediately.
Technical parameters of battery slurry filter
- Shell material: 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, 2205, and other special materials.
- Operating pressure: 0-1MPa.
- Operating temperature: 0-150 ℃.
- Nozzle caliber: 4, 6, 1, 1.5, 2, and 3 inches.
- Connection mode: flange connection, quick assembly connection, threaded connection, butt welding connection.
- Filter element material: PP, stainless steel, PES, PTFE.
- Filtering precision: 0.1-800um.
- Filter element length: 5 “, 10”, 20 “, 30”.
- System working pressure: 0.2-1.0Mpa.
- Water pressure required for backwashing: 0.18Mpa.
- Medium temperature:< 60 degrees.
- Power supply voltage: AC220V1A.
- Control mode: differential pressure, timing, manual.
- Pipeline material: carbon steel, stainless steel, HDPE, etc.
- Product interface: 4 points/6 points/1 inch.
- Operating pressure of filter (Mpa): 0.4.