Stainless steel wedge wire oill well screen tube is a kind of oil screen tube used in various oil wells, vertical wells, side drilling, horizontal wells, water wells, steam drive production wells on land and sea. Its production materials include various specifications of stainless steel t-wire. The following describes the characteristics of stainless steel wedge wire screen tube and its advantages in oil filtration.
The features of stainless steel wedge wire oil well screen include:
- With multi-layer sand control filter sleeve, it has excellent sand control performance, which can better block the sand in the formation and meet the needs of downhole sand control.
- The filtering area is large, the resistance of the pipe body to the fluid is small, and the oil yield is very high.
- The multi-layer structure is welded as a whole, which can stabilize the filter hole and have strong deformation resistance.
- When the radial deformation of stainless steel oil well screen tube does not exceed 40%, the sand control ability does not change, which can meet the application requirements of horizontal wells.
- The size accuracy of the filter hole is controllable, the allowable size error is 5 microns, and the filter hole is stable without deformation.
- It has uniform filter holes, high permeability and strong anti blocking ability. Its blocking cycle is 2-3 times that of ordinary screen tube, which is convenient for backwashing.
- The base pipe of the stainless steel wedgewire oil well screen is a standard casing or oil pipe. The filter layer is a high-quality stainless steel material with strong corrosion resistance, can resist the corrosion of carbon dioxide, hypochlorous acid and hydrogen sulfide, and can work in an acidic environment.
- The utility model has the advantages of small outer diameter and light weight, and is convenient to push in place on a long-distance horizontal section.