Filter element for Sludge dewatering
Bluslot customized wedge wire filter screen specially used in Sludge dewatering.
A sludge treatment method for removing water from flowing primary, concentrated or digested sludge and transforming it into semi-solid or solid sludge. After dewatering, the moisture content of sludge can be reduced to 55% to 80%, depending on the nature of sludge and sediment and the efficiency of dewatering equipment. Further dewatering of sludge is called sludge drying, and the moisture content of dried sludge is less than 10%. Dehydration methods mainly include natural drying method, mechanical dehydration method and granulation method. Natural drying method and mechanical dewatering method are suitable for sewage sludge. Granulation method is suitable for coagulated and precipitated sludge.
- Residual activated sludge discharged from secondary sedimentation tank of domestic sewage plant.
- Sludge classification: it belongs to hydrophilic and fine-grained organic sludge with poor compressibility and dehydration performance.
- Physicochemical sludge discharged from sedimentation tank or thickening tank of waterworks.
- Sludge classification: it belongs to medium and fine-grained organic and inorganic mixed sludge, with general compressibility and dewatering performance.
- The physicochemical and biochemical mixed sludge discharged from the concentration tank from industrial wastewater treatment, such as paper mill, printing and dyeing plant, washing cloth plant, petrochemical plant, organic chemical plant, meat union plant and brewery, etc.
- Sludge classification: it belongs to medium and fine-grained mixed sludge. The dewatering performance of fibrous body is good, and the other compressibility and dewatering performance are general.
- The physicochemical fine-grained sludge produced by physical and chemical methods discharged from the concentration tank from industrial wastewater treatment, such as electroplating plant, circuit board plant, etc.