Type: Sintered filter element
Filtration accuracy: 15 microns
Purpose: Potassium sulfate evaporative crystallizer
Potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer is a potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer developed according to the production process and solution characteristics of potassium sulfate. It is mainly used for the evaporation crystallization of wastewater containing potassium sulfate, the production of potassium sulfate products, the evaporation crystallization of potassium sulfate and the recrystallization and purification of potassium sulfate. It is a low consumption and energy-saving product and an upgrading equipment of large evaporator.
Product overview of potassium sulfate evaporative crystallizer:
Potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer is a potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer developed by Kang Jinghui according to the potassium sulfate production process and solution characteristics. It is mainly used for the evaporation crystallization of wastewater containing potassium sulfate, the production of potassium sulfate products, the evaporation crystallization and recrystallization purification of potassium sulfate. It is a low consumption and energy-saving product and an upgrading equipment of large evaporator.
Characteristics of potassium sulfate:
Potassium sulfate (K2SO4), white orthogonal or hexagonal crystal, is an important source of agricultural chlorine free potassium fertilizer. It is also the main raw material of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium compound fertilizer. Potassium sulfate is also the basic raw material for manufacturing other potassium salts. The reserves of water-soluble potassium salt resources in China are insufficient and depend on imports for a long time, so we should do a good job in the comprehensive and economical utilization of potassium resources.
Potassium sulfate MVR evaporative crystallization system should be used under many process conditions, such as potassium sulfate by alunite method, potassium sulfate by potassium feldspar decomposition, potassium sulfate by mirabilite method, potassium sulfate by salt field method, potassium sulfate by ion exchange method, potassium sulfate recrystallization, oil saponification and extraction of VE wastewater containing potassium sulfate, Petrochemical potassium hydroxide desulfurization wastewater and pharmaceutical wastewater containing potassium sulfate, so as to reduce comprehensive consumption, Multi effect evaporative crystallization process can also be selected according to the situation of the plant.
Composition of potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer:
The potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer is composed of preheater, heat exchanger, heater, separation chamber, crystallizer, circulating pump, instrument, centrifuge, etc. Its main feature is that the supersaturation generation area and crystal growth area are placed in the separation chamber and suspension chamber of the crystallizer respectively. The crystals are fluidized and suspended in the circulating mother liquor, which provides stable conditions for crystal growth and can grow crystals with large and uniform particle size.
Product type of potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer:
- Intermittent evaporative crystallizer is an evaporative crystallizer: its principle is to continuously heat, evaporate and concentrate after one-time feeding, and precipitate crystals after reaching supersaturation, in which a stirring system is configured. Intermittent evaporative crystallization tank is suitable for small-scale crystallization production or high concentration feed evaporative crystallization production.
- Continuous evaporative crystallizer is divided into forced circulation evaporative crystallizer, DTB evaporative crystallizer, Oslo evaporative crystallizer, etc. These three kinds of evaporative crystallizers are also the mainstream at present. In the design, the process flow can be changed according to different material properties. The process flow is divided into forward flow type, mixed flow type and countercurrent type.
Selection of potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer:
For the production of large particle potassium sulfate products, Oslo evaporative crystallization system is more conducive to the cultivation of large particle potassium sulfate products. Kang Jinghui added Oslo crystallizer in the crystallization stage of potassium sulfate evaporator to divide the system into evaporation area and crystallization area. The potassium sulfate crystal does not participate in the circulation process, avoids the strong blow of the circulation pump, effectively reduces the nucleation rate of the potassium sulfate crystallization system, and can focus on the crystal growth.
Characteristics of potassium sulfate evaporation crystallizer:
- Potassium sulfate Oslo continuous crystallizer has no inter wall heat exchange surface and no risk of scaling.
- The potassium sulfate continuous crystallizer occupies a small area and can be installed outdoors.
- The potassium sulfate crystallization system operates continuously, with continuous feeding and discharging, high degree of automation and low labor intensity.
- The potassium sulfate produced has large particle size and uniform particle size.
Application fields of potassium sulfate evaporative crystallizer:
It is suitable for evaporation and crystallization of solution with crystal precipitation, and is widely used in chemical industry, smelting of metal mining industry, acid pickling waste liquid of large steel plant, wet desulfurization waste liquid treatment of power plant, etc. (sodium chloride, phenylpropanoic acid, sodium sulfate, ammonium chloride and glycyrrhizic acid; Barium chloride, zinc sulfate, calcium chloride, ammonium sulfate, sodium hydroxide).