Introduction of high-efficiency spiral drill pipe
The drill pipe body is made of high-pressure seamless alloy steel pipe, and the spiral blade is made of a high wear-resistant T-shaped steel belt by prestressed winding and welding. The drill pipe joint is made of high-quality medium carbon alloy steel, vacuum quenched and tempered, and high pressure formed.
When used with a portable or hand-held drilling rig, the drill pipe has the advantages of lightweight, fast connection, fast slag discharge and greatly improved work efficiency, so it is called a high-efficiency spiral drill pipe. This series of products are widely used in the drilling construction of water and gas exploration in coal seam and near coal seam geological conditions, which are divided into water type and non-water type.
Matters needing attention of high-efficiency spiral drill pipe
- The drill pipe shall be maintained regularly, and the maintenance cycle shall be determined according to the use environment and air humidity, and the rust prevention, oiling, and dust-proof treatment shall be carried out regularly.
- The drill pipe shall be used within the rated drilling distance of the drilling rig, and the matching drill pipe shall be selected according to the technical parameters of the drilling distance and the model of the drilling rig.
- High-efficiency spiral drill pipe series products are based on German advanced production technology, using the single spiral blade or double spiral blade, processed and welded by the prestressed winding process.
The rod body is welded by high-pressure seamless alloy steel pipe, so it has the characteristics of lightweight, rapid connection, and fast slag discharge, which can be used for drilling construction of water and gas exploration in coal seam and near coal seam geological conditions.
In coal seam and near coal seam geological conditions of water and gas exploration drilling construction or other special environment operation, it is necessary to determine the reasonable drilling depth according to the actual material physical properties and parameters of drill pipe.
- When the drill pipe is used together with the drill bit, usually the drill bit should be larger than the drill pipe diameter, and attention should be paid to the condition of the drill and drill pipe during drilling.
In case of sticking or locking, stop drilling immediately or drill slowly after returning to ensure that the drill pipe does not bend and deform.
- When the drill pipe is ventilated or watered, the drill pipe shall be closely connected during drilling. When there are seals on drill pipes, such as O-ring, attention should be paid to the use of seals. In case of damage and corrosion, the seals should be replaced in time.
After drilling, the seal shall be maintained and cleaned.
- When drilling a drill pipe, it is necessary to connect it manually and correctly to ensure close cooperation. It is not allowed to drill directly by a drilling machine to prevent damage to the drill pipe.
- If the bending degree of the drill pipe exceeds the standard requirements or the thread damage causes normal operation, it shall be scrapped or returned to the factory for repair.
- According to the standard requirements, the drilling depth of the drill pipe should meet the relevant requirements of geological drilling, so as to prevent the drill pipe from falling off due to the drilling depth reaching the drill pipe service limit.
- When working in an acid-base area, attention should be paid to the corrosion effect on the drill pipes. When drilling is completed, clean the surface of the rod body with clean water to remove the corrosion layer.
- The drill pipe should be stored in a dry place, and the bottom should be supported at many points. During long-term storage, the drill pipe should be maintained regularly.
- The drill pipe shall not be used as the support platform for heavy tail stacking, and shall not be placed under gravel or coal pile or stacked randomly.
- After rust removal/dust cleaning, the drill pipe shall be sealed with a protective cap or packed to ensure that the drill pipe is always fresh.