How to select the precision filter
First of all, it is necessary to determine the flow rate to be processed. The larger the flow rate, the larger the diameter of the pipeline, and the larger the relative equipment processing capacity.
The general diameter is from DN15 to DN500. Generally, the smaller diameter is matched with the inner wire interface, and the larger one is flanged.
The size of the cylinder is also determined according to the size of the flow. The filter area must be matched with the flow. The type of the cylinder is generally determined by the diameter and height. At the same time, it is also necessary to select the cylinder according to the size of the water pressure. Wall thickness, the greater the flow rate of ordinary equipment, the wall thickness also needs to be increased accordingly.
The filter grade of the filter element will also vary.
The model of the filter element is mainly determined by the pore size of the filter element design, ranging from 0.1 to um to 100um, which means that when the water flows through the filter element, it will block solid particles larger than the pore size.
So it must go through a level of filtering.
Bluslot has developed and customized a wedge wire screen filter element, including a candle filter element that can reach 10 microns(as shown below).
If a filter membrane with a small pore size is directly used, the pressure of the filter pressure will be too high. The number of filter elements can also be appropriately increased according to the processing capacity, mainly to increase the filtering area and increase the capacity for filtering impurities.
Application field of precision filter
- Petrochemical and chemical industries: hydrogen peroxide, resin, lubricating oil, polymers, viscose, jet fuel and various oils, catalysts, chemical fiber manufacturing process in the purification of various fluids, chemical intermediate products, and chemical products separation and recovery.
- Petroleum and natural gas industry: CNG filtration of gas filling stations, amine liquid desulfurization and dehydrating agent filtration, separation and purification of natural gas and refineries, oil field water injection, well workover, acidified liquid filtration.
- Coating, paint, ink industry: latex paint, paint, raw material, and solvent filtration, printing ink, printing ink, and additives.
- Pharmaceutical and biological engineering industries: infusion (LVP and SVP) pharmaceutical water, biological products plasma serum, various pharmaceutical intermediates, pharmaceutical raw materials, solvent filtration, CIP filtration, fermentation tank air intake, and exhaust gas sterilization filtration.
- Automobile manufacturing industry: electrophoretic paint, topcoat, ultrafiltration water, pre-treatment fluid, vehicle spray water, engine crankshaft manufacturing coolant, industrial gas for painting, and gas purification for spray booths.
- Electronics and electroplating industry: various chemicals and treatments in the manufacturing process of liquid crystal displays, photoetching machines, optical discs, copper foils, integrated circuits, and other microelectronics and electronic products, electroplating solutions, process gas purification, and gas filtration in clean rooms.
- Food, beverage, and wine industries: process purification and aseptic processing for the manufacture of food additives such as wine, rice wine, white wine, beer, fruit wine, sake, juice, tea beverages, soy milk, dairy products, bottled water, edible oil, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, etc.