Maintenance method of stainless steel filter screen
There are more and more stainless steel filter screen products, but we don’t know much about the daily care of stainless steel filter cartridge. We think that stainless steel will never rust and has good corrosion resistance. In fact, this is not the case. Here are some nursing methods:
- When there is dust and dirt on the surface of stainless steel filter, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water.
- The trademark and film of stainless steel filter screen cylinder on the surface shall be washed with warm water and weak detergent. The binder composition shall be cleaned with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene).
- The oil, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of stainless steel filter screen cylinder shall be cleaned with soft cloth, and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent.
- The stainless steel filter screen cylinder has bleach and various acid adhesion. Wash with water immediately, then wash with ammonia solution or neutral soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
- Stainless steel filter screen cylinder surface has rainbow lines, is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil, washing with warm water neutral detergent can be washed.
- Rust caused by dirt on the surface of rust steel can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, and also can be washed with special washing drugs.
- The corrosion resistance of the passivation film on the surface of stainless steel filter tube is weak. The pitting reaction is formed due to self excitation reaction, and the pore is formed. Besides, the chloride ion is close to each other, forming a strong corrosive solution and accelerating the corrosion reaction speed.
As long as we use the correct maintenance method, we can extend the service life of stainless steel filter cartridge and keep it clean, bright and gorgeous.