Precision filter element is the heart of the filter. The main principle of the filter element is also the main principle of the filter. It is to purify the original ecological resources and reuse them.
The required purification equipment and filter element are generally used in oil filtration, water filtration, air filtration and other filtration industries. Removing a small amount of impurities in the filter medium can protect the normal operation of the equipment or the cleanness of the air. When the fluid passes through the filter element with certain accuracy, its impurities are blocked, and the clean fluid flows out through the filter element.
Precision Filter Element Classification
The filter element is divided into air filter element, water filter element and oil filter element according to the medium used.
According to the material of filter element, it is divided into paper filter element, chemical fiber filter element, wedge wire filter, metal powder sintered filter element, PP filter element, linear gap filter element, activated carbon filter element, etc.
The hydraulic system is divided into oil suction filter element, pipeline filter element and oil return filter element.
PP filter element
PP filter element is also called PP melt blown filter element. The melt-blown filter element is made of polypropylene superfine fiber by hot melt entanglement. The filter fiber randomly forms a three-dimensional microporous structure in space, and the pore size of the microporous structure is distributed in gradient along the flow direction of the filtrate. It integrates surface, deep layer and fine filtration, and can intercept impurities with different particle sizes.
PP cotton filter element features: filter element precision range 0.5-100 μ m. Its flux is more than 1.5 times that of the filter element of the same precision peak room. It can be configured with different types of end cap connectors to meet the needs of various engineering installation.
wedge wire filter
Special sub-support structure. It can effectively avoid blocking, and is very suitable for media with complex filtering environment.
Pleated filter element
The foldable microporous filter element uses polypropylene thermally sprayed fiber membrane. Nylon polytetrafluoroethylene microporous filter membrane and other precision filter devices made of filter media. It has the advantages of small volume, large filtering area and high precision.
Features: the filtering precision range can be from 0.1 microns to 60 microns。 The sealing of the end cover of the filter element and the connection of the overall structure are hot-melt bonded. The filter element connector is of three types commonly used internationally: 222 connector, 226 connector, and flat mouth. The products have been strictly and completely tested before leaving the factory to ensure the stable performance of the products.
We mainly provide completed filter elements made of stainless steel.
Activated carbon filter element
There are two types of activated carbon filter elements: compressed activated carbon filter element and bulk activated carbon filter element.
- The shrinkable activated carbon filter element uses coal activated carbon and coconut shell activated carbon with high adsorption value as the filter material. It is sintered and compressed with food-grade adhesive. The compressed activated carbon filter element is wrapped with a layer of non-woven fabric with filtering effect inside and outside. Ensure that the carbon core itself will not drop the carbon powder, and the carbon core is equipped with soft nitrile rubber sealing gasket at both ends. Make the carbon core fit into the filter cartridge with good sealing.
- The bulk activated carbon filter element will put the required activated carbon particles into a special plastic shell. Use the welding equipment to weld the end cover on the two end faces of the shell, and put the non-woven filter pieces for filtering at both ends of the shell. Ensure that the carbon core will not drop carbon powder and black water during use. According to the needs of customers, the shell end cover can be made into different types of connection ports. The interface modes include: flat pressure type, pipeline type (models: 4042, 4044, 4046, etc.).
Resin filter element
Resin is a porous and insoluble exchange material. The resin filter element in the water softener contains millions of tiny plastic balls (beads). All spheres contain many negative charge exchange sites that absorb positive ions. When the resin is in a new state, these charge exchange sites are occupied by positively charged sodium ions.
When calcium and magnesium pass through the resin storage tank, they contact with the resin beads and replace sodium ions from the exchange position.
The resin preferentially combines cations with strong charge, and the charge of calcium and magnesium ions is stronger than that of sodium ions. Replace the sodium cation and then flow down through the resin “bed and out of the water softener, so that the water softener sends out” soft “water.
Finally, all resin exchange sites are occupied by calcium and magnesium, and can no longer work.
We mainly produce wedge wire type resin tarp filters.
Executive standard of Precision Filter Element
International standards for international filter elements:
- ISO2491 filter element – rupture resistance test.
- ISO2492 filter element – structural integrity test.
- ISO2493 Filter Element – Material and liquid compatibility test.
- ISO3723 Filter Cartridge – End Load Test Method.
- ISO3724 filter element – Determination of fatigue characteristics of filter element ISO3968 filter element – Determination of differential pressure flow characteristics.
- ISO4572 Filter Cartridge – Multi-pass method for determination of filtration characteristics.