Production process of maltose syrup and decolorization and filtration of activated carbon
Maltose Syrup is a kind of high-quality corn starch, which is hydrolyzed by various enzymes to produce maltose-based syrup. The product is a colorless transparent viscous liquid, with clear and transparent plastid, mild and pure taste, low sweetness, malt flavor, high boiling temperature, low freezing point, anti-crystallization, and many other advantages. It is often used in jam and jelly, Prevent the crystallization of granulated sugar.
High malt also has good germinability, so it is also widely used in bread, pastry, beer, and also widely used in candy, beverage, food, frozen food, condiment, and other fields.
In addition, maltose syrup does not depend on human islet metabolism, blood sugar rises slowly, and the calorific value is low. It has certain health functions for patients with cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and obesity.
The main function of this process is to adjust the starch or starch milk to the conditions suitable for liquefaction, add high-temperature liquefaction enzyme, and prepare for one-shot liquefaction.
- Baume degree was controlled at 16-18be (maltose content ≥ 50%); 14-16be (maltose content ≥ 70%).
- The pH value of the slurry is controlled between 5.6 and 6.0.
- The raw material has no mildew and caking.
- Stir evenly and fully, without dough or dead corner, and the concentration of liquid should be within the specified range.
- Primary injection temperature 103 ± 5℃
- Laminar flow time 50-90 min (maltose content ≥ 50%); 40-90min (maltose content ≥ 70%)
- Secondary injection temperature 125 ℃ – 135 ℃
- The devalue of liquefied liquid is 5-12% (50% maltose content product); The devalue should be controlled at 3-7% (70% maltose content product)
Using the function of glucoamylase, the opened starch chain is cut into the target sugar to achieve the predetermined content.
- The pH value is 5.20-5.55.
- Saccharification temperature 57 ± 1℃。
- The content of maltose reached the predetermined requirements (content ≥ 50% or ≥ 70%).
- The glucose content of the maltitol special product is less than or equal to 3%; Other specifications shall comply with the national standard.
- The final iodine color of sugar liquid is bright yellow.
By using the function of activated carbon and flocculant, the protein, fat and a small amount of pigment in the product can be effectively removed to make the sugar liquid clear and transparent.
- Activated carbon dosage: the first three batches 10 kg/batch, flocculant K01: 1 kg/batch, flocculant K02: 70 g / batch; It will be halved after three batches.
- Decolorization temperature of activated carbon 80 ℃ ± 1。
- First, add activated carbon, then add flocculant, stir evenly, and then stand for 20-30min.
- Protein, fat and so on fully settled, iodine reaction is bright yellow.
Slag liquid separation
This process is to remove the ions in the sugar solution through the exchange of cation and anion resin, and the resin also has the function of adsorbing pigments and macromolecules. Through this process, the ions and pigments in the product can be removed.
- The feeding temperature of sugar liquid should be strictly controlled at ≤ 45 ℃.
- Keep the flow rate ≤ at 4m3 / h.
If the traditional activated carbon particles or powders are used for decolorization, the reason why the filtration speed of sugar solution is too slow is that the unsuitable activated carbon is selected. After decolorization and filtration of activated carbon, the leakage of activated carbon powder is inevitable.
It flows downstream and causes the second pollution, so we need to add a filtration process to capture the activated carbon particles to remove the activated carbon. Here, we usually use a filter element filtration system or bag filter.
At present, the more advanced filtration process abroad is to directly use the activated carbon disc filter element, also known as activated carbon membrane stack, which is made of deep filter paperboard and atomized activated carbon to achieve the effect of filtration and decolorization. At the same time, a wedge wire drum screen is installed, which plays a key role. It not only avoids the leakage of activated carbon but also solves the problem of slow decolorization and filtration of activated carbon.
Bluslot provides customized services for resin exchanger filter elements.
- Adsorption, decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of maltodextrin
- Decolorization and odor removal of maltose syrup by filtration
- Decolorization and filtration of corn syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of preserved fruit syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of glucose syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of starch syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of moon cake syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of high fructose syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of Fructooligosaccharide syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of Rice Syrup
- Decolorization, filtration, and odor removal of high maltose syrup
- Adsorption decolorization and odor removal of F55 syrup