Unsaturated polyester resin equipment filter element
Type: Wedge wire screen
Bluslot provides customized services for the wedge wire screen food additives of the unsaturated polyester resin equipment.
Unsaturated polyester resin is a kind of linear polymer compound with ester bond and unsaturated double bond, which is usually polycondensated by unsaturated dicarboxylic acid and diol or saturated dicarboxylic acid and unsaturated diol. Generally, the polyester polycondensation reaction is carried out at 190-220 ℃ until the expected acid value (or viscosity) is reached. After the polyester polycondensation reaction, a certain amount of vinyl monomer is added while it is hot to form a viscous liquid. Such a polymer solution is called unsaturated polyester resin.
Unsaturated polyester resin is one of the most commonly used thermosetting resins. It is a linear polymer compound with ester bond and unsaturated double bond formed by condensation of unsaturated dicarboxylic acid and diol or saturated dicarboxylic acid and diol. It is a resin solution with certain viscosity formed by dilute release of crosslinking monomer or active solvent, which is called UPR for short.
- The relative density of unsaturated polyester resin is about 1.11-1.20, and the volume shrinkage is larger when curing,
- Heat resistance: the heat deformation temperature of most unsaturated polyester resins is 50 ~ 60 ℃, and that of some resins with good heat resistance can reach 120 ℃. Red thermal expansion coefficient α 1 (130-150) × 10-6℃。
- Mechanical properties: high tensile, bending and compression strength.
- Chemical corrosion resistance: good resistance to water, dilute acid and alkali, poor resistance to organic solvents.
- Dielectric properties: good dielectric properties.