Condensed water in thermal power plants is formed by the condensation of steam after finishing work in the steam turbine. Condensate is usually contaminated to some extent.
Out of consideration for the safety and economy of the unit. Drum furnaces and once-through furnace units with subcritical pressure and above parameters in thermal power plants are all designed with condensate polishing systems.
In the condensate polishing system. Most ion exchange equipment used to remove dissolved salts in water use high-speed mixed beds. The mixed bed is filled with strong acid cation resin and strong base anion resin. In vitro regeneration is generally used after resin failure. That is, the spent resin in the mixed bed is moved to another set of dedicated regeneration equipment.
After regeneration and cleaning, the resin is sent back to the mixed bed for operation. Wastewater resin traps are essential equipment in the finishing regeneration system. Inside has installed a screen with a much smaller pore size than the resin. The water inlet is connected to the sewage main pipe of the regeneration tower body, and the water outlet is discharged to the ditch.
Waste resin traps are used to capture resin leaked during resin regeneration. In case the resin is discharged into the wastewater system, causing losses.
However, the existing wastewater resin traps have the following problems:
- When the water flow rate is large, the water flow will cause a strong impact on the inner wall of the resin trap or the filter screen. affect the safe operation of the equipment.
- Broken resin clogs the voids on the screen surface. As a result, the drainage in the resin trap is not smooth and the liquid level rises.
- Wastewater resin traps are not self-cleaning. It is necessary to remove the filter screen for manual cleaning during maintenance, which is time-consuming and labor-intensive, which is very inconvenient.
Aiming at the problems existing in the prior art. The utility model provides a wastewater resin catcher for a fine treatment regeneration system of a power plant. Reasonable structure, ingenious design, safe and stable operation. With an online cleaning function, it can ensure the smooth drainage of the resin trap during operation.
- A water inlet pipe runs through the side wall of the cylinder body. The bottom is respectively provided with a grease discharge port and a water outlet pipe.
- Funnel-type wedge wire filter screen.
- The funnel-shaped filter screen is coaxially arranged inside the cylinder body.
- The diameter of the funnel-shaped filter gradually decreases from top to bottom.
- The top and sides are integrally formed porous mesh. The top contacts set the horizontal swivel brush along the diameter.
- The two ends of the horizontal rotating brush are respectively connected with two vertical rotating brushes arranged in contact with the bus bar on the side of the funnel-shaped filter screen.
- The motor is fixed on the top outside of the barrel. The main shaft of the motor is connected to the central point of the horizontal rotating brush through the transmission shaft.
- The grease outlet is arranged on the bottom side of the cylinder. It communicates with the outside of the funnel-shaped strainer.
- The outlet pipe communicates with the inside of the funnel-shaped strainer.
- The mouth of the water inlet pipe extending to the inside of the barrel faces downward and is arranged in a trumpet shape.
- Both the horizontal rotating brush and the vertical rotating brush are set in a strip shape, forming an inverted trapezoid as a whole.
- The horizontal rotary brush and the vertical rotary brush are provided with some stainless steel bristles near the funnel-shaped filter screen.
- The bristles are in contact with the surface meshes of the funnel-shaped filter screen.
- It can effectively trap the resin leaked during the resin regeneration process.
- The contact area between the wastewater and the filter screen is increased, and the filtration efficiency is improved.
- Due to the sloped sides, the water flows down the inside of the screen. Under the action of gravity, it has a scouring effect on the inner surface of the filter screen. This prevents resin from clogging the screen to a large extent.
- At the same time, it cooperates with the method of setting the rotating brush outside the filter screen. Can realize online cleaning function. Ensure the smooth drainage of the resin trap during operation. During the entire operation process of the resin trap, continuous and automatic production is realized, labor costs are saved, and problems such as frequent fouling of the filter screen and low filtration efficiency are solved.
- By setting the water inlet pipe into a trumpet shape with the mouth of the pipe facing down. The flow area of the pipeline can be increased. Diffusion of the water flow reduces the impact of the water flow on the interior of the resin trap.
- The pressure of the inlet and outlet water is respectively collected through a differential pressure transmitter. When the pressure difference between inlet and outlet water reaches the preset value. The rotating brush starts the automatic cleaning process.
- Removing the broken resin mixed in the filter can effectively avoid the problem of the rising liquid level of the waste resin trap filter due to poor drainage.
Wedge Wire Type Resin Trap Filter For Power Plant
The drainage water quality of each step in the ion exchange resin regeneration process is different, and some of the drainage water quality is good and can be recycled. For example, the chemical make-up water treatment of a power plant is a countercurrent regenerative ion exchange bed, and its operation process is: standby—forward washing—water production—shutdown—small backwash—water release—regeneration—replacement—forward washing—standby.
Among them, backwash water and forward wash drainage can be recycled, which can not only reduce the discharge of wastewater, but also facilitate neutralization treatment, and improve the quality of influent water to a certain extent. The waste water after neutralization treatment is treated by coagulation, clarification, filtration, reverse osmosis, etc., and then returned to the raw water tank for recycling and saving water resources.