What is the sintered metal filter?
The main filter material of the five-layer mesh filter element is standard five-layer sintered wire mesh.
Standard five-layer sintering is made of five layers of stainless steel wire mesh by superposition and vacuum sintering.
The filter element made of it has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance, good permeability, high strength, easy cleaning and back cleaning, accurate filtering accuracy, clean filter material, and no falling off of the screen.
Multilayer metal sintering screen is a new type of filter material with high mechanical strength and integral rigidity, which is made of multilayer stainless steel wire mesh by special lamination pressing and vacuum sintering.
Due to the reasonable matching and design of the gap size, permeability, and strength characteristics of the material, it has excellent filtration accuracy, filtration resistance, mechanical strength, wear resistance, heat resistance, and processability, and its comprehensive performance is obviously better than other types of filtration materials.
The structure and characteristics of the sintered metal filter
1) The standard five-layer wire mesh consists of a protection layer, precision control layer, dispersion layer, and multi-layer reinforcement layer.
2) High strength: after five-layer screen sintering, it has extremely high mechanical strength and compressive strength.
3) High precision: uniform surface filtration performance for 2-200um filtration particle size.
4) Heat resistance: it can be used for continuous filtration from – 200℃ to 650℃.
5) Cleaning: due to the excellent countercurrent cleaning effect of the surface filtration structure, cleaning is simple.
Standard Specification and size of the sintered mesh filter element
1) Standard material: SUS316L.
2) Standard size: 1200 * 1000 * 1.7mm.
3) The filtration precision is 2-300um.
4) Interface mode: standard interface (such as 222, 220, 226), fast interface connection, threaded connection, flange connection, pull rod connection, specially customized interface. It is used in polyester, water treatment, oil, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, chemical, chemical fiber products, and high-temperature air filtration.
Application of sintered filter
1) All kinds of hydraulic oil in the machinery industry, precision filtration of lubricating oil.
2) Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in chemical fiber and film industry, filtration of high temperature and corrosive liquid in the petrochemical industry, filtration of materials in the pharmaceutical industry, washing and drying.
3) The application of gas homogenization in powder industry and fluidizing plate in iron and steel industry.
4) In the explosion-proof electrical appliances, the buzzer, etc.