- Brand: Bluslot
- Type: Wedge wire screen type.
- Material: AISI 304, 316, 316L.
- Slot size: 20 – 3000 microns (common ones are 50 microns and above).
The automatic scrape filter is composed of a driving mechanism, control pipeline (including differential pressure switch), main pipe assembly, wedge wire filter element assembly, cleaning mechanism, connecting flange, and other main parts.
The drive motor and electric valve can clean and drain automatically.
The operation mode is automatic operation (or manual operation), with pressure difference or timing automatic blowdown function.
Its automation part adopts an advanced and reliable PLC programmable controller.
Wedge Wire Screen Used In Scrape Filter.
- When the water flows through the filter, the mechanical impurities in the water are intercepted by the wedge wire screen.
- When the impurities accumulated in the surface area of the wedge wire screen increase and the pressure difference reaches 0.04MPa, the differential pressure switch will send out a signal, and the PLC will send a command to start the drive motor and open the drain valve. The impurities deposited in the filter screen will be brushed by the rotating brush and discharged from the drain outlet.
- There is no need for personnel operation and shutdown in the whole scrubbing and sewage discharge process.
- The equipment also has the functions of regular cleaning and manual cleaning to ensure the safety and reliability of effluent.
Purpose: Circulating or non circulating cooling water system, heat exchange system, central air conditioning system, central heating system, hot water boiler system.