Centrifuge Sugar Screens for Sugar Factory
Material: Stainless steel, nickel, other materials.
Application: Sugarcane processing, sugar beet processing.
Working Principle of Centrifuge Sugar Screens
The principle of wedge wire centrifuge sugar screens is very simple.
- The material is fed axially from the feed pipe at the tapered end.
- A separating plate is fixed at the cone end of the screen basket, and the materials are evenly arranged along the screen surface.
- The screen basket is made of high-quality wedge wire screen by welding process.
- Screening and dehydration should be selected with a mesh size of 125um.
- The screen with mesh diameter of 90um should be selected for the fine fiber.
- After the operation screening, the starch milk comes down from the back of the screen, and the fiber comes down from the screen surface.
- After being dehydrated, the screened fiber is sent to the slag storage pool by the rotary conveyor. In this process, the spray device is equipped to wake up the water spraying work, so as to prevent the mesh from being blocked.
How to Solve the Swing Problem of Centrifuge Sugar Screens
When hanging centrifuge sugar screens is used, sometimes it will swing. How to deal with it?
- The centrifugal screen basket is connected with the bottom of the basket with screws, and the bottom of the basket is connected with the main shaft without a key, and the screws are used to prevent loosening.
- Discharge cover device: cancel the structure type of the lifting screen basket cover device, and adopt the lower screen basket cover device to save space and facilitate the placement of the cloth tray.
- This device is mainly composed of non-standard cylinders, discharge discs and rotary joints. A cylinder drives the unloading disc and the rotary joint to move up or down to open or close the screen basket for unloading.
- If the centrifugal screen basket swings during use, you can follow the above methods to operate, of course, you can also consult the manufacturer’s technical after-sales personnel for effective and timely treatment.