Solution for Failure of Purified Water Equipment
Fault analysis of pure water equipment
- Reasons for the low flow of primary pure water.
The precision filter element may be blocked (replace the safety filter element). It may not be able to pressurize the primary booster pump (then repair the primary booster pump). And it may be membrane scaling or pollution (treating RO membrane). In the first stage RO flushing solenoid valve may be damaged and open (replace the RO membrane).
Here, I strongly recommend using the wedge wire filter. Its characteristic is that it is not easy to be blocked.
- The reason for primary conductivity.
The membrane may be contaminated or scaled (then treat the reverse osmosis membrane, clean or replace the reverse osmosis membrane).
- Why does the system not produce water?
The pretreatment is blocked, and the high-pressure pump enters the low-pressure protection state. Start the raw water pump and observe the pressure difference at each pretreatment stage (cleaning pretreatment or replacing filter element). The low voltage switch may be damaged (repair or replace the low voltage switch).
- Reasons for overflow of the original water tank.
The high water level switch of the original water tank may be damaged (the water level switch is repaired or replaced).
- The high-pressure pump cannot be stopped or the pure water tank overflows.
The high water level switch of the pure water tank may be damaged (repair or replace the water level switch).
- After being filled with water, the machine will jump repeatedly.
When this problem occurs, the system leaks pressure. The cause of this phenomenon may be the poor raw water pressure or the pressure relief problem of the check valve.
- The pure water does not flow out when the pressure bucket is full.
At this time, check whether the ball valve of the pressure bucket is damaged or the pressure bucket is leaking. If the rear-activated carbon is blocked, this problem will also occur.
- Wastewater and pure water present a serious imbalance.
In this case, first, check whether the flushing solenoid valve is defective or damaged. Secondly, check the wastewater proportioner. If it is too conductive or blocked, it will cause problems. Whether the filtration rate of the reverse osmosis membrane is severely reduced due to its blockage.
Troubleshooting of purified water equipment
The resistivity of water produced by purified water equipment is low.
Cause: power: the power is very low, the voltage setting is too high or too low, one or more electrode connectors are loose, and the polarity of the electrode is opposite.
Water flow: the water flow through the module is less than a small value, while the water flows through the module is greater than a large value.
Water intake: does not meet the requirements of water intake specifications.
Solution: Turn on the power supply, check the electrode voltage, and ensure that the electrode connection is correct and the electrode polarity is correct. Re-regulate the pressure of concentrated water, limit water, and inlet water. Check the reverse osmosis water quality, especially TDS and CO2. Readjust the torque.
Common faults of purified water
- The level alarm is caused by a water shortage in the water tank.
- The high and low-pressure alarms are caused by incorrect valve operation.
- The pretreatment tank is not thoroughly cleaned, resulting in a low-pressure alarm.
- Pretreatment consumables cannot be replaced in time, which will block the reverse osmosis membrane.
- The water quality and quantity can be reduced if the reverse osmosis membrane is not used for a long time.
- The water quality and quantity deteriorated due to the loss of reverse osmosis.
- If the circuit is changed, the motor will reverse and the pressure will not rise.
- The loss of water quality detection equipment will lead to inaccurate and misleading water quality detection.
Troubleshooting measures for purified water equipment
- Check the instrument for correct operation.
- Recheck the operation data and check whether there is any omission or wrong operation.
- You need to determine whether this is a mechanical or chemical problem.
- Analyze whether the fault is caused by a water injection reaction.
- Determine the pollutants and causes.