Raw materials for starch production: Potato, corn, wheat, cassava.
With different raw materials, the starch production process will be different, and our technical team will customize the appropriate starch screen according to different production processes and requirements.
Our starch screens can effectively improve the efficiency of the starch production process.
Material: Stainless steel 304, 316, 316L.
Profile wire: 0.76×1.5mm, 1.5×2.5mm, 2.0×3.0mm, 2.0×4.0mm, 2.5×3.0mm, 3.0×5.0mm, 3.0×6.0mm or as your need.
Support rod: 2.0×3.0mm, 3.0×5.0mm, 5.0×8.0 or as your need.
Slot size (gap size): Min 20 microns (50um, 75um, 100um, 200um or as your need).
Types of Starch Screens
- Wedge wire screen panels.
- 120 degrees sieve bend screen (DSM screen).
Used for corn wet milling for fiber washing.
- Wedge wire rotary drum screen.
In starch production, effective separation is essential. Our drum screen can perfectly complete the solid-liquid separation process.
- Screw press basket.
- Ring welding, self-supporting structure, durable.
- V-shaped wire structure, not easy to block and easy to clean.
- Unique ‘Tilted wire’, high screening efficiency.
- Large opening area
- No moving parts.
Wedge Wire Starch Screen For Corn Deep Processing Facility
At present, the traditional starch production process is that the corn is dehydrated through a gravity dewatering screen after soaking. Enter the wet corn storage tank to feed the subsequent crushing and degerming system.
Due to space constraints and rapid material flow, the gravity dewatering sieve is not completely dehydrated, and the corn entrained with more liquid is taken into the wet corn storage tank and taken to the subsequent process, which is disadvantageous for production.
The addition of new dewatering equipment requires space support, and the cost is high. The traditional starch production process does not add equipment design.
The structure and function of the soaking solution are not removed from the wet corn storage tank structure.
The immersion wedge wire screen filter and curved sieve technology is organically combined with the storage and discharge functions of the storage tank hopper.
It is simple and practical, has very little investment, is easy to implement, has strong adaptability to the original traditional process, and has no space restrictions.
Wedge wire screen panels
A wedge wire starch screen panel is added for the feeding of the wet corn storage tank, including the wet corn tank body, the bottom of the wet corn tank body is fixedly connected with the lower hopper, the inner wall of the lower hopper is fixedly connected with the wedge-shaped sieve plate body, and the bottom of the wedge-shaped sieve plate body penetrates the lower hopper and extends to the bottom of the lower hopper.
Our Corn Soaking Tank Wedge Wire Filter
- According to the specifications of the soaking tank, the screen pipe is divided into 8 pieces.
The connection mode between the screen pipe and the tank wall is full welding, and the connection mode between the special nozzle and the screen pipe is welding.
- The slot size of the screen is 2.8 ± 0.2mm, the hardness of the wire material is HV500, the tensile strength is 2000N / mm 2, the falling strength is 1455n / mm2, the ovality is ± 20mm after the screen is welded and formed, and there shall be no missing welding, penetration and other phenomena. The welding method is laser welding or argon arc welding.
- The direction of the screen filtration gap is parallel to the falling direction of the material (longitudinal).
- The screen shall be pickled and polished as a whole, and the sharp angle shall be blunt, without oxidation color, burr, etc.
We can provide customized solutions for starch screen (panels, drum screen, sieve bend screen, screw press screen) according to customer requirements.
We are the largest Johnson screen manufacturer in northern China and can provide the best filtration and separation solutions for starch factories and cassava factories around the world.