Wedge Rotary Drum For Drum Filter
Drum filter uses Johnson screen (wedge wire screen) to separate small suspended impurities (small suspended substances, including animal hair, grease, fiber, distiller’s grains, pulp and paper, etc.) from water to the maximum extent, so as to realize the purpose of solid-liquid separation.
This equipment is not suitable for high viscosity liquid filtration.
Wedge Wire Rotary Drum Screen Specifications
Material: Stainless steel 304, 316, 316L wedge wire screen
Width of the wedge wire: 0.50mm, 0.75mm, 1mm, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm, 3mm…etc.
Slot size: 50, 100, 150, 200, 400, 500 Microns (or as your need).
Structure: Wedge wire drum screen + Running ring + Splash ring + Flights(continuous or interrupted)
Surface treatment: Polishing, pickling, physical cleaning
Ensure overall high roundness and high strength of welding joint.
(Can be customized wedge wire tilt angle: 3°- 5°.)
Application Scope Of Drum Screen
The micro filter (drum screen) is suitable for solid-liquid separation of various industrial wastewater treatment, and can remove fine particles with a diameter of more than 0.05mm.
It is suitable for the pretreatment of wastewater treatment, such as papermaking, leather making, fur processing, slaughtering, wine making, printing and dyeing, textile and chemical industry, especially for the treatment of white water in papermaking, so as to achieve closed recycling.
Working Principle Of Rotary Drum Screen
As the name suggests, “microfiltration” means microporous filtration.
The industry waste water to be filtered is piped into the rotary drum screen, spray the liquid evenly on the wedge wire rotary drum screen through the pressure spray hopper.
With the help of the continuous rotation of the Johnson screen, it has high fluidity and can intercept and retain the suspended solids in the liquid under low water resistance.
Under the constant rotation of the wedge wire rotary drum screen, the solid impurities accumulated slowly, and in the filter screen, with the circular inner wall, they continued to slide down and turn, concentrating the flocs.
It is slowly exported under the action of flights.The raw material after the flocs can also clean the mesh when it moves with the roller screen. In addition, the washing device outside the mesh can wash the mesh to better ensure the dredge performance of the screen.
- Simple structure, stable operation, convenient maintenance and long service life.
- The filtration capacity is large and the efficiency is high. The fiber recovery rate of general wastewater is more than 80%.
- Small occupation, low cost, low speed operation, automatic protection, convenient installation, water and electricity saving.
- Fully automatic and continuous operation, no special person is required to take care of it, and the maximum concentration of recovered fiber can reach more than 12%.
Maintenance and service
- It must be used when the equipment is in normal working condition.
- The drive sprocket shall be oiled once a shift, and the idler bearing shall be oiled once a month.
- It is recommended to carry out maintenance once a year or so.
We are the largest Johnson screen manufacturer in North China, providing customized services for global customers.