Anodic Oxidation Wedge Wire Filter
Bluslot customized stainless steel Anodic Oxidation Wedge Wire Filter specially used in separation and filtration.
Anodizing, electrochemical oxidation of metals or alloys. Aluminum and its alloys form a layer of oxide film on aluminum products (anode) under the action of external current under corresponding electrolyte and specific process conditions. Anodizing, if not specified, usually refers to sulfuric acid anodizing.
In order to overcome the defects of surface hardness and wear resistance of aluminum alloy, expand the scope of application and prolong the service life, surface treatment technology has become an indispensable part in the use of aluminum alloy, and anodic oxidation technology is the most widely used and successful.
In addition to metals, the oxidation caused by other substances as anodes is also called “anodic oxidation”.
In the actual process, there are many anodizing of aluminum alloy, which can be applied in daily life. It is thought that the characteristics of this process can produce a hard protective layer on the surface of aluminum parts, which can be used to produce Kitchenware and other daily necessities. However, the anodizing effect of cast aluminum is not good, the surface is not bright, and it can only be black. Aluminum alloy profile is better.
- Protective property
- Improve the adhesion with organic coatings
- Improve the adhesion with inorganic coating
- Other functions under development
Difference between anodic oxidation and conductive oxidation
- Anodic oxidation is carried out under the condition of high voltage. It is an electrochemical reaction process; Conductive oxidation (also known as chemical oxidation) does not need to be powered on. It only needs to be soaked in liquid medicine. It is a pure chemical reaction.
- Anodic oxidation takes a long time, often tens of minutes, while conductive oxidation only takes a few tens of seconds.
- The film formed by anodic oxidation has several microns to tens of microns, and is hard and wear-resistant; The film produced by conductive oxidation is only 0.01-0.15 microns, and the wear resistance is not very good, but it can be conductive and resistant to atmospheric corrosion, which is its advantage.
- The oxide film is not conductive, but because the film generated by conductive oxidation is very thin, it is conductive.