Rotary drum screen for distiller’s grain dehydration equipment of American brewery
On January 2, 2021, the 200 microns wedge wire drum screen to the United States has been produced and is ready for shipment.
Material: Stainless steel 316L.
Filter accuracy: 500 microns.
Wedge wire(vee wire): 1.5mm x 2.5mm.
Profile wire(support rod): 2.5 x 4.5mm.
The diameter of the drum: 800mm.
The length of the drum: 1500mm.
Title angle: 5 degrees.
Surface treatment: surface polishing.
Wedge wire rotary drum screen is our most advantageous product. After years of research, Bluslot combined with the actual use of dozens of customers, we have improved the production process of the product and improved the efficiency of the product.
Our product advantages:
- We have introduced a large-scale CNC machine tool that can process running rings within 1500 mm diameter.
Ensure the high coaxiality and roundness of the running ring. Make the product run longer.
- V-shaped wire with inclined angle. Wedge wire filter products with inclined angles have higher screening efficiency.
- Advanced welding technology.
Different from other wedge wire screen suppliers, we use advanced annular fusion welding technology to weld the wedge wire and the support bar more firmly.
- Uniform gap size.
We have purchased advanced gap testing equipment to ensure that the gaps are uniform throughout the product.
Wedge wire drum screen usage:
- The core component of urban sewage treatment and a microfilter.
- Dehydration of spent distiller’s grains.
- Papermill, pulp mill.
- Food and beverage processing industries.
Bluslot can provide customized services of wedge wire drum screens for customers around the world. If you need it, please leave a message or send an email to our website.
Please provide the following information.
- Filtration accuracy.
- Wedge wire specfications.
- Diameter and length.
Each batch of our products will be inspected by the quality inspection department before leaving the factory to ensure that customers receive high-quality products.