The application of screen dewatering basket filter in cow dung drying machine and the working principle of cow dung drying machine
- The unclogged pump pumps the unfermented cow dung into the body, and the soft rubber tube continuously enters the machine from the manure tank through the feed port.
- Through the spiral dragon installed in the separator, it pushes forward the fecal water at the speed of 30 rpm, because the material is constantly sent to the screen dewatering basket.
- After the cow dung enters the machine, the motor rotates to drive the reducer to operate, and the water in the cow dung is discharged from the water outlet after extrusion.
- The manure water is filtered out through the screen basket and automatically flows into the regulating fecal pool. When the host machine reaches a certain limit, the discharge port will be opened, and the dry matter will be squeezed out.
- The pressure bar at the discharge port and the weight hammer attached to the pressure bar start to lift upward, and the discharge opening is opened, and the dried cow manure can be continuously discharged from the machine after dehydration.
In addition, in the cow dung drying machine processor work need to pay attention to the place：
- Clean the screen basket filter
- It is necessary to avoid large particles of a stone entering the screen.
- The operation of the cow dung dehydrator is continuous. The material is continuously pumped into the body, and the pressure at the front edge is increasing. When it reaches a certain level, the discharge port will be pushed open and the extrusion port will be extruded to achieve the purpose of extruding and discharging.
- In order to master the discharging speed and water content of cow dung dehydrator, the counterweight under the host can be adjusted to achieve a satisfactory and appropriate discharging state. The use of screw extrusion cattle manure dehydrator has a high automation level, simple operation, easy maintenance, large daily processing capacity, low power consumption, and suitable for continuous operation.
At the same time, there are strict requirements for the drainage technology, environmental characteristics, the volume and structure of the septic tank, and the drop of the drainage ditch. First of all, there is a minimum requirement for the separated materials, which should be nonfermented fecal water, and a septic tank for storing fecal water should be built according to the process requirements.
If it is found that the concentration of fecal water to be separated is too thin and the content of solidified substance is less than 3%, the extrusion machine can greatly reduce the discharging efficiency. In order to improve the efficiency of the cow dung dehydrator, it is required to build a 30-40 cubic meter sedimentation tank in front of the storage tank. This tank is slightly higher than the storage tank. There is an overflow port above the tank to let the dilute fecal water overflow from the high position, and the bottom of the tank will deposit relatively thick materials. After that, solid-liquid separation can greatly improve the discharging speed.
Cow dung dehydrator is mainly composed of main engine, non-clogging pump, control cabinet, pipeline, wedge wire screen basket filter, and other equipment. Only by understanding the specific working process can we use the equipment better.