Bluslot customized wedge wire screen filter element is used in the filtration process of magnetic oxide coating (magnetic paint, magnetic slurry) production process.
Magnetic coating is an important semi-finished product of magnetic recording materials. The preparation of magnetic slurry requires high content of magnetic powder, good dispersion, no agglomeration, no agglomeration, no settlement, no decomposition, good leveling, and film-forming performance.
Important semi-finished products of magnetic storage materials.
A kind of magnetic suspension, also known as magnetizable coating, is made by mixing magnetic powder, adhesive, auxiliary agent, and solvent and dispersing uniformly by ball mill or sand mill.
The preparation of magnetic tape coating is one of the most important processes in the production of magnetic recording materials. The high content of magnetic powder, good dispersibility, no agglomeration, no caking, no settlement, no decomposition, good leveling property, and good film-forming performance is required to ensure the excellent magnetic coating.
The following is a detailed introduction to the bluslot magnetic paint filter element.
Bluslot Wedge Wire Filter for Magnetic Oxide Coating
- HG/T 2353.1 Test method for filtration accuracy of filter element for magnetic pulp filtration.
- HG/T 2353.2 Test method for a flow rate of filter element for magnetic pulp filtration.
- HG/T3Test method for contaminant capacity of filter element for magnetic pulp filtration.
- HG/T 2353.4 Test method for compatibility of filter elements for magnetic pulp filtration.
- HG/T 2353.5Test method for compressive strength of filter element for magnetic pulp filtration.
- Passing degree of maximum size particle: When the filtration efficiency of a certain size particle reaches 99%, the size is the maximum particle passing degree.
- Initial filtration accuracy: When the filtration efficiency of a new filter element reaches 95%, the size is the initial filtration precision.
- Nominal rating: The nominal value of the initial filtration precision grade of the filter element.
- Flow: Under the given pressure drop, the volume of test liquid passing through the clean filter element in unit time.
- Compressive strength: The maximum working pressure difference that the filter element can bear.
- Pollution concentration: The number of particles of the size indicated per 100 ml of the test solution.
- Cleanliness: the degree of contamination of the filter element itself.
- Pollution capacity: the impurity mass (expressed in gram) that the filter element can accommodate during its service life.
- Compatibility: under the given conditions, the filter element will not reduce the filtration performance after contacting with a specified liquid.
- Appearance: the filter element shall not have obvious defects. The filter line of the filter element should be uniform in diameter, arranged in order, and flat in end.
- Size: the standard length in mm, and the slender filter element is increased by 250mm, i.e. 500, 750, 1000mm.