Classification of parabolic screen
Parabolic screen is often used in papermaking, slaughtering, leather, sugar making, winemaking, food processing, textile, petrochemical, and other small industrial wastewater treatment to remove suspended solids, floating solids, sediment, and other solid substances.
Sometimes, it is also used for recycling fiber, slag, and other useful materials in papermaking, alcohol, starch, food processing, and other industries, as well as for sludge or river dredging pretreatment. It is mainly divided into the SYS parabolic screen and HS parabolic screen.
SYS parabolic screen
- SYS screen uses the gravity of water flow to work without energy consumption.
- The treatment capacity of a single unit is large.
- It is not easy to block and easy to clean.
- The whole machine is made of stainless steel with high mechanical strength, not easy to deform, and long service life.
- The clearance of the SYS machine is determined by the diameter of the smallest particle of the solid material to be removed or recovered.
- The machine itself does not have the ability to resist the impact load, so the maximum hourly flow should be used for design calculation, and the safety factor should be considered.
HS parabolic screen
HS type parabolic screen can effectively reduce suspended solids (SS) in water, reduce the treatment load of subsequent processes, and also be used for solid-liquid separation and recovery of useful materials in industrial production.
The filter parts of the equipment are made of stainless steel wedge wire screen type sieve bend screen panels, which have the characteristics of high mechanical strength, no deformation, no fracture, etc. Using the gravity of water flow, no energy consumption. Simple structure, no moving parts, maintenance-free, only need to wash the grating gap manually from time to time to prevent it from being blocked.
The clearance of HS parabolic screen can be 0.15mm, 0.25mm, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm.